Sunday, October 5, 2014

Part 2

So today is 10-5-2014 and I have a few more Ideas on how to spend a jackpot winning ticket it's not much but here it goes. 

I would open up a chain of bars called DUI it would not be any utensils the menu would be all finger food and wet naps.

I would buy a wear house and turn it into a music studio/ production for videos and a magazine. 

I would start a scholarship program with my family's name on it and it would be for all school .

And the last thing I would do is start an investment group with me and 12 others that specializes in different things and do a show where we invest in new ideas but it would only be on public access TV.

And that's about all I have for today but the cool thing that I would do if I won a jackpot blog about things that started from an idea and I made it possible with my lotto winnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment