Monday, November 17, 2014

Grownup Christmas List

Dear Santa, Saint Nick
I know I am on the great list so I just want to tell you what it is that I want for Christmas, because now I have kids and I have to step in and play you for the holidays.

It's not a big list:
Push button start for all three of my cars
Twin turbo for one
The zr1 engine the other one
A all wheel drive kit or rear wheel
Body kit
Interior done
A mansion 
Money for my business 
Friends that want to help me work on my project car
And a board full of investors so we can become prosperous 

I have been great for the past 7 years so when you add it all up it blance out. But if you have to get me one thing because of the Christmas rules its to win a massive jackpot on a ny lottery ticket.

That concludes everything that I want so back to listening to holiday music and you Santa with your Christmas work.

No comments:

Post a Comment